Late and/or incomplete applications will be declined. No exceptions will be made. Declined applications cannot be resubmitted. Applicants are advised to read the eligibility information posted on this website and printed on the application form available below.
Due to a high volume of submissions, we are unable to confirm the receipt of applications or provide updates about the status of applications over the phone. Applicants will be sent a notification by email within an estimated six (6) weeks of the date of receipt. Funding is not guaranteed.
The following must be included in your completed application:
- A completed application form (Note: please download the form before you enter data, otherwise the data you enter may not be saved. Applicants who submit online will use an electronic version of this form.)
- A proof of payment (registration/tuition fees only)
- A proof of successful completion of (or attendance at) the professional development activity
- A void cheque or direct deposit form provided by your financial institution
Applications may be submitted either of two ways:
1. Mail, fax or email
Applicants are required to submit the four required documents (see above) to the mail, fax, or email address at the bottom of this page. The application form must be signed.
Applicants must keep copies of the completed application form, supporting documents, and a fax confirmation, sent email, or courier/registered mail receipt for their records as proof of their submission.
2. Online (click here)
Applicants are required to complete the online version of the application form (click link) and upload a proof of completion, proof of payment, and void cheque when prompted.
Allied Health Professional Development Fund
5025 Orbitor Drive, Building 4, Suite 200
Mississauga, ON, L4W 4Y5
(905) 602-6012 or (905) 602-6078